- Teachers: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Parents: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Everyone: Don't talk to strangers online.
- Me: They aren't strangers if we have the same favorite band.
true friends are people you can capslock with to no end without being judged.
how do you expect me to do a homework assignment that requires a computer
do you know what happens when i get near a computer
- expectations: I'm just going to take a quick power nap and I'll wake up refreshed and energized
- reality: passed out cold for five hours solid, wake up not knowing what day it is or what the last meal you ate was
- me: did it hurt?
- person: what
- me: when you blew through the earth, emerging from hell
Today will be everything but lazy. Boyfriend is flying aaaall the way up here to spend a few days with me here in the cold west before he has to go home. Which means I need to clean everything and take some time to make sure I look decent when he gets here. I’m also baking my special chocolate/oreo cupcakes aaand doing a photoshoot. Luckily he’s not here until about 10 PM so I’ll get most of the day to sort all these things out! I can’t wait to see him again… Long distance relationships are hard, especially since we’ve just started dating too. So happy he takes the time and money to come see me once a month. <3
I can’t seem to fall asleep though. I’m semi-off meds and I slept until 3 PM today. It’s currently 3:47 AM and no one else but me is awake. Might just try to sleep again out of boredom…
/ K out.